Employee training and sales enablement webinars that are sure to inspire - and entertain.
Modernize Your Training to Maximize Its Impact and Scalability
Wednesday, September 26th, 1:00-2:00 pm EST
According to a recent CEB (now Gartner) study, modern digital learners place the highest value on an effortless learning experience. And recently, the Challenger™ team partnered with Unboxed to apply this insight to their own learning portfolio to create additional scale and maximize business results.
In this interview-style webinar, we’ll share strategies and practical advice on how to:
- Deliver an effortless and ‘sticky’ learning experience
- Maximize business impact from learning investments
- Diversify content delivery modalities
- Modernize and refresh digital content
Increase Training Completion Rates by More Than 5X with Spoke® LMS
Weekly on Wednesdays, 11am or 1pm EST
In an ideal world, employees would complete training with gusto, but in reality, they need a little nudge. That’s why we built our LMS Spoke®.
Spoke can help your company:
- Drive 4X more usage than your current platform and increase your ROI
- Increase speed to employee competencies
- Create a culture of continuous learning with 2.5X increase in non-required training
Learn why companies like Comcast, PNC Bank, Anthem, Tupperware, and Hilton partner with Unboxed.
Missed one of our past webinars? Never fear! You can still watch them.
Why Tupperware is Going Global with Spoke® LMS
Like many Fortune 500 companies, Tupperware has a growing multinational workforce, which increases their need to deliver training in several languages in addition to English.
Join Matthew Adnams, Sr. Instructional Designer/Facilitator at Tupperware, and Dave Romero, Chief Product Officer at Unboxed Technology, for a conversational webinar where you’ll learn:
- The challenges and opportunities of training a global workforce
- How the Spoke® LMS simplifies training in multiple languages
- How a sense of community within the organization can flourish
with a multi-lingual platform