Working with Us
Your Unboxed Experience
What Makes Us Different
There’s no shortage of vendors in the world of custom training or sales enablement. But we’re more than a vendor. We’re your partner, and we’re not successful unless you’re successful. Here’s why our clients love working with us:
- Expertise: We’ve spent years creating and testing our solutions with real users in multiple industries. We know what works—and our clients’ results show it.
- Simplicity: We make the complex simple. Human-friendly is our specialty.
- Personalization: Our solutions are tailor-made and reflect your brand, culture, and workflow.
- Collaboration: You get more than a vendor. You get a strategic partner who fits into your team and business seamlessly.
Something else that makes Unboxed unique is our speed. We can work as fast as you need us to. Here are a few estimated timelines for different client engagements:
- Custom training: 4-8 weeks
- Implement Spoke®, our social learning management system: 1-2 weeks
- Configure Advisor, our sales enablement platform: 4-6 weeks
We use a nimble, collaborative process to get your team involved to deliver the best possible solution.
Assess Your Training/Selling Environment
- Get to know your business, people, and culture.
- Assess current state.
- Analyze needs and goals.
- Recommend solution.
Design & Develop Solution
- Establish what success looks like and how it will be measured.
- Design and develop training.
- Configure and customize software tools.
Implement & Iterate
- Launch your solution.
- Provide integration and implementation support.
- Measure and analyze results.
- Recommend next steps.
This framework guides every client engagement. Depending on your project, the specific steps and deliverables look a little different. For example, for a training video, there will be a script review in the development phase, whereas configuring our guided selling tool for you will entail reviewing wireframes.
Check out these resources for specifics about:
I appreciate the partnership with Unboxed and how quickly we can move because your team has a great understanding of our vision and direction.
VP Human Resources, nTelos Wireless