Help unbox our potential
Join the Team
We always want to meet talented people. If you’re a graphic designer, a developer, or a writer, or you can sell igloos to eskimos, we want to hear how you can help our team grow.
So, What’s It Like?
What’s it like to work at Unboxed? We’re glad you asked.
Have a look at this quick video to see if it’s what you had in mind.
Unboxed is nothing without our team. We’re committed to taking care of each other inside and outside of our blue and orange walls to keep us at our professional and personal best.
- Health, vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Unboxed Fitness Challenge, a company-wide fitness competition
- Company-sponsored health and wellness initiatives like:
- Chair massages
- Training teams for local races like the Monument Avenue 10K
- Frequent impromptu walks around the Boulders VI lake
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- 401(k) with company match, plus a financial advisor (financial health matters, too)
- Flexible work hours
- Variety of workspace setups: desks, couches, yoga balls, bean bags
- Work from home (or Starbucks) options
- Flexible PTO
- Volunteer opportunities
- Happy hours, theme parties, cook-offs, and other monthly team events
- Intense foosball tournaments
- Board game nights
- Going to team member gigs at local breweries, cafés, and restaurants
- Books, books, and more books
- Company-paid classes, conferences, and workshops
- Refining our respective crafts with local groups like:
- AIGA Richmond
- RVA Product Management
- Internal workshops and training on topics like Emotional Intelligence, Franklin Covey’s 7 Habits, and Strengths Finder
- Did we mention books?
Check out our open roles below. Don’t see your dream job? Tell us about it. Say hi and show us how your talents and passions can challenge Unboxed to dream, and do, bigger.